So here is something a little different than what I’ll usually post. When it comes down to it though, fashion is fashion right? So why leave out athletic wear? So since it’s Canada Day, I decided to feature a Canadian company, Lululemon. I recently purchased this mint green ‘Off-the-Court Jacket’ from Lululemon, I am absolutely in love! It’s lightweight, lined with mesh for breathability, perfect for running or before a morning workout.
Since the weather was so beautiful today, I decided to go for a run. I wore my black ‘Practice Freely Tank’ from Lululemon and paired it with my baby pink ‘Run: Speed Short’ from Lululemon. I love this tank for running because it’s super lightweight, gives you the coverage you need, allowing you to show a little skin, yet still feel comfortable. The shorts I wore are pretty much the only style of shorts I will run in. They fit perfectly, move with your body when you run, super lightweight, and you don’t have to constantly fidget with them.
What Music I Run to:
– Scream & Shout (featuring Britney Spears) | Will.I.Am
– Keep Your Head Up | Andy Grammer
– No Diggity | Blackstreet & Dr. Dre
– Pony | Ginuwine
– Don’t Stop the Party | Pitbull
– Don’t you Worry Child | Swedish House Mafia
– Die Young | Ke$ha
– One More Night | Maroon 5
– Girl on Fire | Alicia Keys
– Locked out of Heaven | Bruno Mars
– Good Life | One Republic
– Dancing on my Own | Robyn
– Where have you Been | Rihanna