I’m so excited to say that I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Sarah from Sequin Doll. Blogger awards are such a great way to learn more about fellow bloggers, I’m so excited to participate.
1. You must link back to the blog that nominated you.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
3. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
4. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
5. Go to their page and tell them.
6. No tag backs!
The questions I was asked to answer:
1. What is your favorite foundation for a flawless face? I think I would have to say it’s a toss up between Makeup Forever’s HD foundation and MAC‘s Face & Body Foundation. Makeup Forever’s is a little thicker but gives you a beautiful even complexion. I tend to lean more towards MAC’s Face & Body foundation because it is a lot lighter, evens out your skin tone but doesn’t feel like you have makeup on. Since I don’t like to feel or wear a lot of makeup it suits me well.
2. What is your favorite clothing store (or website) to shop in? Modcloth is by far my favorite place to shop online! I find myself constantly dreaming and making wishlists on this site. They also have super cute names for all their clothes! I have a crazy obsession with their jackets!
3. Why did you start your blog? I started my blog because I love everything about the beauty industry and I very much enjoy sharing it with people. I have friends and family constantly asking me questions about makeup and nails, so I thought it would fun to share my knowledge with others! And it is!
4. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why? That is a tough one for sure. I would probably have to say Australia. I recently traveled there, I’ve been many places but this ones feels the most like home. I have friends there now too, so who knows what could happen!
5. What would be your dream job? My Dream Job ideally would be to have my own makeup line.
6. What’s your favorite high end makeup product? My favorite high end makeup product would probably have to be Benefit Hoola Bronzer(full review), I cannot live without it. But currently I’m very in love with MAC’s Girl About Town Lipstick.(full review).
7. What’s your favorite drugstore makeup product? My favorite drugstore product is Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara and Annabelle’s Very Black Pencil Liner. Both incredible and you really can’t find anything like either, even in the high end lines(full review).
8. Where do you prefer to shop for body products? I don’t really have a particular place I prefer to shop for body products, I love the body care line Lovefresh. That is by far my favorite to purchase. If it’s not that line though I’d have to say Lush and the Body Shop.
9. Sephora or Ulta and why? Sephora. Honestly, because I’ve never really shopped in Ulta. I shop at a Sephora that’s at Yonge and Bloor in Toronto and I just love them there. They are super friendly and always extremely helpful, why would I go anywhere else?
10. What are your go to skincare products (face wash, moisturizer, and whatever else you may use)? My all time favorite face wash is Dermalogica’s Precleanse (full review) and Dermaclay Cleanser (I always do a double cleanse). My favorite moisturizer currently is One Love Organic’s Skin Saviour, for a full review go here. However, I do love most of Phytomer’s moisturizers. I also love Dermalogica’s Daily Microfoliant and Dermalogica’s Multivitamin Power Firm for the eyes (mind blowing AMAZING).
11. What is your dream vacation? My dream vacation is super unrealistic! However, if I had it my way I would take a few months travel through South East Asia (going as many places as possible), head to New Zealand and Fiji, back to Australia and maybe finish the trip off with Bora Bora. Can you tell I like to travel? Who wouldn’t want to do that?
The questions I am choosing to ask are:
1. What makeup line do you have the most products from?
2. Who is your idol?
3. What is your favorite skin care line?
4. What do you tend to accentuate most often when applying your makeup (lips, eyes, cheeks)?
5. What is favorite high end makeup line and why?
6. Name 2 beauty products you cannot live without.
7. What is your favorite perfume?
8. What is your favorite kind of lip gloss or lipstick?
9. Where in the world are you eager to travel to?
10. Do you have a pet? If yes what?
11. What is your favorite quote?
The lovely blogs I am nominating are:
Super excited to hear all your answers! I had so much fun doing this, hope everyone enjoyed reading through it!
Hope you’re all having a lovely week!