Hello my lovelies,
So I am so happy to announce that I was nominated for another Blog Award by Isabella from girlywithdacurl. Thank you so much Isabella I really appreciate it! Blog awards are such a nice way to discover new blogs and help other bloggers grow their blog! It’s so nice to see so many bloggers support each other and help share other blogs.
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
The Bloggers I chose to nominate:
Smosty, a blog about a little bit of everything.
Polished PR, a blog about nails and nail design. It’s always fun discovering what designs other people are creating.
Steaks and Cupcakes, a blog about life and everything else. Love this girl. It’s nice to know I’m not the only lost soul in Toronto!
Sunshine Blonde, a journal of the chaotic journey of life through Megan’s eyes. Love it.
The Square, a beautiful blog about photography and fashion.
Yasmin Loves, a blog where Yasmin shares her favorite products and styles.
Charnelle Geraldine, a blog to Capture, Inspire and Influence. She’s got fantastic style.
Joanna Loves, I just love this little blog so much.
A Stairway to Fashion, a blog about Fashion and self discovery.
Nail Luxxe, a blog about nails, nail art and nail trends.
The Mind of an Eclecticist, a blog of nail creations and designs.
Tonie Girl, a blog about fashion, beauty and food. Great variety for everyday life.
All in the Blush, a blog of How To’s, Product Reviews and current makeup and beauty trends.
Jillaroo Jess, a blog about a girls life in Australia. This captures my heart immediately because of my love for Australia.
BeaushionDiva, a blog about beauty, makeup, fashion and style.
7 Interesting Things About Myself:
- I love Marilyn Monroe with all my heart. I’m seriously obsessed, my apartment looks like a shrine to Marilyn. I have every book, picture, movie you can possibly think of.
3. Traveling is my passion. I want to see the whole world and every little part of it. I’ve visited: Paris, London, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Brussels, Australia, Hawaii, New York, Boston, Washington, St.Marten, Mexico, Bahamas, and many more wonderful places.
5. I have 3 tattoos, Marilyn Monroe on my shoulder, a Claddagh on my wrist (An Irish symbol that means Friendship, Love and Loyalty; the 3 most important things to me), and a feather that transitions into birds flying on my ribs.
6. Blogging brings so much joy to my life. If I could share beauty, fashion and life inspirations in general all day, every day I would be very happy. I hope that my blog grows and touches and inspires as many people as possible.
7. I’m an artist at heart and it means everything to me. I paint, draw, take photographs. And of course, I’m a Makeup Artist, Nail Technician and Esthetician. Creating art in every form is my passion and the core of my soul.