I got nominated for another Liebster Award by Smosty! I can’t tell you how flattered I am! This all very exciting! Since I just posted another award, nominating 15 other blogs I thought I’d just answer the questions.
1. What is a product you’ve been wanting to try, but haven’t yet?
I have been dying to try Laura Mercier’s Face Illuminator. It looks sensational! As soon as I have the money I am going out to purchase this lovely highlighter!
2. If you could give beauty advice to your younger self, what would it be?
Don’t use sparkle eye shadow on it’s own, yikes!
3. What is your favorite skin care item?
Skin Savior Balm from One Love Organics, seriously the most amazing moisturizer I’ve ever used!
4. What is the product that you have re-purchased the most?
My beauty icon would probably have to be Sophia Bush. She always looks fantastic, makeup and style. I also really just love her in general, she seems so down to earth and has such a fantastic smile.
I love the Beauty and Fashion industry and wanted to share my knowledge of makeup and nail trends with the world. I have so much fun creating new makeup looks, sharing product reviews and nail designs.
7. What is your favorite makeup brush to use? And where is it from?
My favorite makeup brush is my 130 Short Duo Fibre Brush from MAC, it’s perfect for sculpting and creating shadows to accentuate the cheek bone.
8. If you could only pick 5 makeup/skin care products to take with you to a deserted island, what would you take?
Skin Savior Balm by One Love Organics, Rosebud Salve Lip Balm, Cover Girl Last Blast Mascara, Easy Does it Cleanser by One Love Organics & Annabelle Black Pencil Liner
9. What do you have the more of, lip products? or eyeshadow?
Honestly, being a makeup artist I have equal amounts of absolutely everything.
10. What is your least favorite product in your collection right now?
I don’t have a least favorite product in my collection, because anything I don’t like I end up giving away or throwing out. I love every product in my collection. I did try Olay’s CC Cream recently however and really disliked it, I no longer have it in my collection.