The Beautyblender has been around for quite a while now, it’s Sephora’s hot item at the moment and while shopping there I decided to try it out. I’m not going to lie I was a little skeptical at first, because realistically it is a sponge and I didn’t see what all the hype was about. I have to say I was wrong, this makeup tool is incredible. It gives you a flawless complexion every time. It is exactly what is advertises to be, “The Ultimate Make Up Sponge Applicator”.
The Beautyblender was created by top makeup artist Rea Ann Silva. Silva wanted to create a make up tool to achieve a flawless application every time. She knows the key to a perfect face is a perfect blend. The shape of the beautyblender allows you access to the hard-to-reach areas on the face. No need for triangle sponges that waste product and leave visible streaks on the surface of your skin. The beautyblender helps makeup blend effortlessly into the skin. The end result is actually incredible.
- Saturate the entire beautyblender in water
- Squeeze out excess water
- Pat down sponge with a towel
- Dip your beauty blender in your foundation of choice (the beautyblender can be used with liquid, cream and powder foundation)
- Dab or use the stippling method to apply the foundation with the beautyblender, use the tip of the beautyblender to access hard-to-reach areas
- If you want to apply your foundation with your fingers, use the beautyblender to smooth out your application to provide a clean finish
- Wash after use with your blender cleanser soap and leave in the plastic container to dry
To learn more about the beautyblender visit, www.beautyblender.net
What are your thoughts on the famous beautyblender?