I attended the One of a Kind Christmast Show this past weekend. Which is a fantastic show! If you have never attended the One of a Kind craft in Toronto for their Christmas show you definitely need to check it out! It’s amazing and you find the most unique gorgeous things there. It’s a great place to Christmas shop for friends and family!
- The Christmas Show has been in progress since 1975, while the Spring Show has been in progress since 1979
- It is the largest consumer craft show in North America
- Over 5 million people have shopped at the show since its inception
- Everything sold at the show is made by hand in North America by Canadian and/or American artisans
- The Christmas Show features handmade designs by over 800 artists, makers, designers and craftspeople, while the Spring event showcases over 450 artisans working in various mediums like glass, ceramics, textile, and wood
At this lovely craft show I purchased the cutest t-shirt ever from Lisa who is a Toronto based designer of fun t-shirts, tea towels, aprons and pillows! She started the business called COY DEPOT, which was born out of the need to create funny t-shirts! I’m a sucker for vintage and funny slogans, which is why I just had to have this t-shirt.
“Are you ready for the most comfortable shirt ever? Here’s your spot for gorgeous bamboo and organic cotton shirts for women/men. They’re all hand silk-screened and hand sewn and made right here in Toronto sweat shop free. Women’s shirts come in four styles: slim fit crew neck, scoop neck, relaxed fit V-neck and racerback tank top.”
I don’t know about any of you but I LOVE coffee! And this is a perfect description of me without coffee, so I was sold on this shirt the moment I saw it! All the products are made from silk-screening and sewing the retro adds onto to various materials. I think it’s such a cute idea and if I had more money I would have totally purchased more items!
I just thing they are so cute! There are many different retro ads and funny sayings on all her merchandise. I will definitely be purchasing another one in the future. It is super comfortable and of course a conversation starter! She also has super cute cards with the same sort of retro ads.
The tea towels, aprons and pillows would make great gifts. It’s all super affordable and let’s be honest it’s comforting to know that it’s all sew and created in the city of Toronto. Lisa is also super lovely which makes me want to purchase more items from her company!
For more information about COY DEPOT click HERE.