Make Up For Ever’s HD family keeps getting bigger. Now introducing HD Cream Blush, which will be arriving Spring 2014! This blush is said to melt effortlessly into the skin giving you a healthy glow both on camera and off! A natural looking blush that offers a variety of 16 natural and colourful shades for every skin tone.
What makes you blush?
HD Cream Blush is a next generation cream that looks, feels and performs up to the standards professional makeup artists require and consumers desire. Tested in front of HD cameras, the second skin formula blends seamlessly, making it undetectable both on screen and to the naked eye.
- The perfect balance of Silicone Oils, Dry Oils and Waxes offer infinite blendability in a long-lasting formula.
- Silica Powders and Synthetic Mica allow for a smooth, comfortable texture, while delivering a satin, soft-focus finish.
- Clear Mother-of-Pearl and Pigments give natural colour with a luminous finish for a radiant, healthy glow.
“Created in sixteen shades to suit every skin tone, HD Cream Blush naturally sculpts and highlights the cheeks for a healthy glow. The hues range from light to medium to tan to deep both with cool and warm undertones. The small, lightweight compact includes a mirror and is convenient for any size makeup bag for touch ups on-the-go. Apply HD Cream Blush with fingertips, an HD Sponge, or Artisan Brush depending on desired result. Use a delicate sweeping motion to blend blush into skin.”
- HD Cream Blush: $31.00
- Available Spring 2014 in Sephora Stores
I don’t know about any of you but I cannot wait to get my hands on Make Up For Ever’s new HD Cream Blush. Make Up For Ever is one of my all time favorite makeup lines and it never disappoints me. All the HD products from Make Up For Ever are incredible and I don’t doubt that this blush is just as amazing.
Professional Tip: For a classic blush application that flatters any face shape, choose a full, rounded blush brush and apply the cream onto the apples of the cheeks in a figure “8” motion. Sweep from the top of the apple downwards then up and back towards the top of the ear.
- Are you going to try Make Up For Ever’s HD Cream Blush?
- Laurelle, xo